Thursday 19 November 2015

Reappearance

Bonjour! You guys might be thinking where have I disappeared. Have I already achieved the status of someone whose disappearance is missed or I have given up blogging altogether. Well the answer is I have been so unmotivated for past sometimes. I have literally become a couchpotato. I still have not figured out what happened to me but I am thankful for the wakeup call :) I hope to blog more and stay active in my personal life as well. I have made a little note of to do list this month and blogging is on top :P I really missed it and I hope that I remain steadfast and continuous.

This absence has given me a lot of time to think about new ideas and I am really excited to execute those ideas. There will be definitely something for everyone. As, I have always mentioned that I created this space as a medium of expression for myself and my city.

Okay enough of this rant. I'll be back with an amazing news in my next blogpost.
Stay blessed


No comments:

Post a Comment